Monday, September 22, 2008

Ransom Note

I went to my youngest sister's (I suppose I'm not allowed to say "little sister" anymore since she's in her twenties...and married) wedding reception over the weekend in Idaho Falls. *Congrats to Adrie, by the way!* The next day, my sister Jennie and I drove to the Idaho Falls temple to take the car seat from my parents' car (they forgot to leave it for us). So they wouldn't panic and think that someone had taken it, we decided to leave them a note. We were in a pretty silly mood, so the note turned into a ransom:

We took your car seat.

If you ever want to see it again, bring home chocolate ice cream and cupcakes and M&Ms (peanut and plain) and breakfast cereals and orangutans and fruit bats and sloths...

Us

Later, Jennie and I were sitting downstairs together when my Mom came into the room with gigantic bags of M&Ms (peanut and plain)...the ice cream and cupcakes were upstairs.

And that is just ONE of the reasons why my mom is the coolest.

* Incidentally, in case you're wondering why the heck we started asking for fruit bats and sloths, run to your local video store and rent Monty Python and the Holy Grail...all will reveal itself in due course. ;)

No comments: